Book a two nights stay Sunday to Thursday throughout May and June and only pay for the first night, the second night is on us!
Offer available from May 1st till June 30th, subject to availability, offer may not be applied to the special dinner bed and breakfast rate.
Now’s the perfect time to book to stay in one of our letting rooms. We currently have four en-suite rooms, all with either king size or double beds. One of which can accommodate up to two children sharing a double sofa bed or one child in a travel cot (Ore) and one we will even allow your pet pooch to stay too (Garden room)
Please check up to date prices and availability on our commission free online booking system.
We now offer a Dinner bed and breakfast rate, this consists of 2 courses from our current menu. (Steaks incur a £5 surcharge)
Check in is from 1.30 pm, check out is by 10:30 am. Rooms must be checked into during the pub opening times or otherwise by prior arrangement.
Breakfast consists of a choice of freshly prepared dishes using local produce where possible and cooked to order by our chef. Breakfast is served in the dining area at 9am. A packed alternative may be pre-ordered if given notice. We offer a full vegetarian option and can cater for any food intolerance/allergies.
PLEASE BE AWARE THE PUB IS CLOSED BETWEEN 3PM AND 6PM MONDAY-FRIDAY, WE ARE NOT A HOTEL AND HAVE NO RECEPTION DESK THEREFORE THERE MAY NOT BE ANYONE ON SITE WHEN THE PUB IS CLOSED TO CHECK YOU IN IF YOU ARRIVE DURING THESE TIMES.
- The Garden room which has its own outside enclosed decked area may take a small/medium dog, a charge of £10 is added per dog per stay.
- Ore can accommodate a a maximum of 2 children up to age 12, sharing a double sofa bed or instead travel cot may be provided if stated upon booking, children’s breakfasts are included in the price.
- All rooms except Garden room are on the second floor, the staircases are fairly narrow and steep being a very old building.
- All our rooms have baths, some with shower attachments.
- Due to the age of the building some of the rooms have eaves and low ceilings, this may be an issue for our taller guests.
- A £50 deposit per room is payable on booking. The outstanding balance for the room is payable on guest departure, we only take the deposit prior to your stay
WE DON’T TAKE THE FULL PAYMENT UNLESS ASKED TO
- Our online booking system is commission free and is not affiliated with any other company or organisation.
- Food is available at 12-2.30pm and evenings 6-8.30pm booking is advisable.
Please check our online booking system for up to the minute availability and special last minute rates.
To book a room at The Jolly Sailor please check room availability and book using our online booking system or call us on 01394 450243, please be advised that during busy times we may not be able to deal with your telephone enquiry immediately and it may be easier to book online.