A Jolly Good Sleep...
…after a long walk, a swim in the sea or just a delicious meal in the 16th century, formerly Quay Side Inn, that is The Jolly Sailor.
We offer 5 quirky ensuite bedrooms, all in some way blessed by the 400 year history of the Jolly Sailor. Choose from a smaller king size room with a C17th mural above the fireplace, or a larger room with space to accommodate both you and a member of your family.
Whichever room you choose, each offers feather toppers, Nespresso coffee and a warm welcome. Time to relax…
Book online now
Book online today using the online booking system.
Book early to avoid disappointment
- The Garden room which has its own outside enclosed decked area and may take a small/medium dog. A charge of £15 is added for a dog to stay.
- All rooms except the Garden room are on the first floor, the staircases are a little narrow and steep being a very old building.
- All our rooms have baths, some with shower attachments.
- Due to the age of the building some of the rooms have eaves and low ceilings
- Check in is from 5.00 pm. (If we can get you in earlier than 5.00pm we will do our best to help.)
- Check out is by 10:30 am.
- Breakfast is served from 8.30am. If you are off early to go fishing or catching the tide, we can make you up a continental breakfast for your enjoyment in your room.
- We look forward to serving you dinner too. Let us know if you plan to bring friends to join you!